An Agreement to enable interoperability and connected data across Australia’s health care settings to support high quality patient care and improve the efficiency and sustainability of the health care system.
This Agreement is between
- the Commonwealth of Australia; and
- the states and territories, being
- The State of New South Wales
- The State of Victoria
- The State of Queensland
- The State of Western Australia
- The State of South Australia
- The State of Tasmania
- The Australian Capital Territory
- The Northern Territory of Australia.